Monday, February 22, 2010

Before, During and After

So it's been over 20 pounds, several inches and I'm down two jeans sizes !!!! Each day I feel better, have better mobility and even my "trick" knee feels better. I'm posting a few pics of how my body is changing. What goes first is my hips and I'm soooo glad that my tummy is now starting to shrink. I don't post these like a "Hey check out my BODY" type of post but more like "Hey you can have the same experience as me" type of thing !!!! I think that seeing how one's body changes gives us really tangible images that we can also visualize for our self !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, you look great!! You should date the photos tho, so we have a reference. You are really inspiring me to move MY butt!!

About Me

My photo
A wife and moms journey to become more healthy, fit and able to keep up with her kids. I no longer want to feel out of breath or like I can't hike or climb. I want to ride my bike with my kids and feel comfortable in my own body. I want the inside to match the outside. Follow my TWITTER @ stephsixmonths E-Mail me @ stephsixmonths@sbcglobal.net