Monday, February 22, 2010

Tweet, Tweet Twitter !!!!!

There are a few things you should know right now about me:

I'm following the Quickerfit Diet and Exercise program. It's AWESOME !!!

I don't always blog each and every day BUT I do Twitter. Look to the right....see
the Twitter box ? That should have a pretty current status each day. Do you Twitter also ?
Add your user name in the comments below and we can be friends !

I have a cold/sore throat and that's a bummer cause it's beautiful out today !

I love fitting into smaller jeans and can't wait for a few more sizes to drop so I
can go SHOPPING !!! I love clothes !!!

I'm on a diet blitz. My body is telling me "HEY now that's enough weight lost" but I'm going to show, tell and WORK my body over to know that it's not over and there will be lots more weight lost. Just the word BLITZ alone is pretty cool

I love The Bachelor, House Hunters, Modern Family and finally saw the Notebook yesterday.

I love my new tennis shoes

I love that I can wear my workout pants each day. They are like pj's.

I hate the rain and need more and more sun

I want to motivate YOU to loose weight, get healthy and join me on your own journey.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A wife and moms journey to become more healthy, fit and able to keep up with her kids. I no longer want to feel out of breath or like I can't hike or climb. I want to ride my bike with my kids and feel comfortable in my own body. I want the inside to match the outside. Follow my TWITTER @ stephsixmonths E-Mail me @ stephsixmonths@sbcglobal.net