Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl SUNDAY !!!!!

It's all about the MODERATION TODAY !!!! Life is short and I'm exercising to be able to live longer, maintain my health and be here on this earth longer for my family. Life is also short and having a few tidbits of tasty goodness today won't slow me down to much. We are heading over to my dads for a celebration. I am not even a follower of football but love the commercials and not having to do laundry for one whole day will be nice !!! (I'm a slave to laundry if you didn't know this already)

Interesting as I was at the grocery store yesterday and getting all the stuff for our family celebration I was like talking to myself "Okay Steph now you are giving yourself some wiggle room tomorrow but do you really need to wiggle that much?" In my opinion (In the future you will see me reference this as IMO) this means I'm really getting into this and buying into it. I went jeans shopping last night and was able to get into jeans 3 sizes smaller !!!!!!!!!!! Ummm WOW !!!!!!

So leave a comment and let me know how you will be MODERATING yourself today ? Just remember we are NOT perfect people.......When your at the Superbowl party have a few bites of this and that !!!! ;) lol

Don't forget you can also follow me on Twitter (StephSixMonths) and I have been really APPRECIATING the e-mails and support from you all !!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A wife and moms journey to become more healthy, fit and able to keep up with her kids. I no longer want to feel out of breath or like I can't hike or climb. I want to ride my bike with my kids and feel comfortable in my own body. I want the inside to match the outside. Follow my TWITTER @ stephsixmonths E-Mail me @ stephsixmonths@sbcglobal.net