Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who are you....Who Who Who Who ??????

I'm getting a ton of hits on my blog from all over the United States and also places in Europe. How cool is that ? I get inspired to keep blogging about my weight loss journey because of YOU !!!! How about leaving a little blog love today with a comment ? Just say HI and what state you are reading from !!! It really makes my day and if I can inspire just ONE normal, regular, every day type of person (Kinda like me) than I know my blogging is worth it !!!!

Thanks for reading my blog !!! I sooooooo appreciate it !!!

P.S. I need some Canadian fans !!!! ;)

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Here I am, little ole' MA, from Syracuse!! I'm posting anonymously because I'm too lazy to figure out my google ID/password. You have truly inspired me to go all out & try to be "fantastic at fifty" when I hit that milestone this spring. Thanks Steph!!

Steph Six Months said...

Girl you are already FANTASTIC !!!!!

Thanks for stopping by !!!!

bryan said...

I not Canadian, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Does that count. Great to see how you are doing.

bryan

http://www.morethankids.com/2010/03/open-heart-writing-stephanie-watson-riedel.html

About Me

My photo
A wife and moms journey to become more healthy, fit and able to keep up with her kids. I no longer want to feel out of breath or like I can't hike or climb. I want to ride my bike with my kids and feel comfortable in my own body. I want the inside to match the outside. Follow my TWITTER @ stephsixmonths E-Mail me @ stephsixmonths@sbcglobal.net